Ubiquiti Omni AirMax MiMo Antenna 2.4GHz 13dBi, Omnidirectional Antenna - AMO-2G13
The Ubiquiti Omni AirMax MiMo Antenna 2.4GHz 13dBi is a Carrier Class 2x2 Dual Polarity MIMO omnidirectional antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Ubiquiti Rocket M radios (Ubiquiti Rocket M sold separately). Ubiquiti Rocket M combines the "brains" in one robust unit; just pair Ubiquiti Rocket M with an Ubiquiti AirMax Omni to create powerful 360° omnidirectional base station. This seamless integration gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Ubiquiti AMO-2G13 Key Features:
- Frequency - 2.4 GHz
- 13 dBi gain
- Wind Survivability up to 125 mph
- Plug-in and play integration
Below is one example of how AirMax Omni can be deployed:
1: Internet Backbone
2: ISP Network
3: Ubiquiti RocketDish with Ubiquiti Rocket M (PtP backhaul)
4: Ubiquiti RocketDish with Ubiquiti Rocket M (PtP backhaul)
5: Ubiquiti AirMax Omni with Ubiquiti Rocket M (PtMP)
6: Corporate campus with Ubiquiti NanoBridge M clients
7: Mobile computer with Ubiquiti AirGrid M client
Utilize Ubiquiti AirMax Technology*
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) AirMax protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
- Intelligent QoS - Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
- Scalability - High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance - Capable of high speed Carrier Class links
- Latency - Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
*When Omni is paired with Rocket M
Ubiquiti AirMax Omni Antenna Technical Specifications (AMO-2G13)
- Frequency Range: 2.35 - 2.55 GHz
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 12 deg / 7 deg
- Max VSWR: 1.7:1
- Downtilt: 4 deg / 2 deg
- Dimensions: (l x w x h) 217 x 123 x 1011 mm / 217 x 123 x 1386 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg / 2.4 kg
- Wind Loading: 28 lb @ 100 mph / 38 lb @ 100 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph / 100 mph
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket and weatherproof RF jumpers included