- Superior range - Triples the coverage in comparison to conventional access points.
- Uniform coverage - Wavion beamforming technology maintains high quality signals in NLOS conditions, thus enabling uniform coverage of the entire area. This creates a larger addressable market per base station.
- Increased throughput - The superior link gain provides higher throughput and network capacity. Further more, the SDMA technology doubles the downlink capacity per base station.
- Superior interference mitigation - The inherent spatial filtering of the beamforming technology and the unique dynamic interference handling capabilities ensure good operation even in noisy environments
- Cost effective - By increasing the addressable market per base station, and by the standards based approach, Wavion provides the lowest cost per line
- Carrier grade - Robust and weatherproof IP-67 platform, designed to withstand extreme weather conditions.